Monday 23 September 2013

A Girl's Wish




The world says that it is really impossible to read a girl's mind. Uhh well it's true. Coz the state of mind through which a girl has to go through on daily basis is not so simple to be understood  by the common people. Yeah that's true. That's the reality. The time I must be thinking of my family and getting lost into it, my friend might be thinking that I am not interested to talk or might end up saying......Ooooo Boyfrienddd hmmmm. Oh Come On, I mean who really cares about what the world thinks of me or what interpretations they are making, I am Lostttt. I am lost in my own world of dreams and desires. 

Yes that's me and that's how a girl is. Just happy with her life and with the people whom she loves in her life. I might ask for n number of gifts , I might ask for n number of dresses, I might ask for a good life, some luxuries, some amusements or may be nothing. What all a girl want is not those materialistic things but true love in all those things she gets from her loved ones. Sometimes a hug, a kiss, a soft touch, a sweet voice, a cute smile, caring eyes and a shoulder where she can put her head and cry is enough. A hand which she can hold and hold for life is enough for her satisfaction. She doesn't want a big bouquet of red roses, sometimes a single rose filled with love is enough.

I.......I am a daughter, a sister, a true friend, and of all a true lover. Yes love connects me.. Love connects me and make me a good daughter , love keeps me inspired and become a supportive sister, love motivates me to become a true and loyal friend, no matter how many betrayals I had to face. no matter who left me , I am glad to say, I never left anyone. Love satisfies me in all the ways and that's what a girl wants in her life,  "Satisfaction". Satisfaction of love, satisfaction of joy, satisfaction of peace, satisfaction of having a perfect family, a loyal friend , a caring lover and a good life.:)

I wonder why the inner beauty of a girl is been neglected. I am thrilled and shocked to see the inhuman behaviour of society and that worst phase a girl has to go through in her life. My heart weeps and words don't come out of my mouth after looking towards the cruelty a girl has to go through, no matter it's when she was born, no matter when she was brought up and been neglected, no matter when a boy breaks her heart, no matter when she was used as a toy, no matter when her in laws burnt her, no matter when she was raped and died out of humiliation or might be this cruel and inhuman society gave her the suggestion to marry the rapist.

My humble request to those cruel creatures on this earth, please look into the hearts of a girl. At least once before dying, please realise the pain....the pain of sacrifice, the pain of being humiliated, the pain of a broken heart, the pain of a lost soul, the pain of loosing someone you really loves, the pain of compromises, the pain of huge embarrassments. 

                                    A never ending emotion...................................Am I Still Alone!!!



  

4 comments:

  1. m seriously moved by ur thoughts...... lovely n most important of all is the concern for the most neglected creature or say a human.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks brijesh for giving your precious time to this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A shattered story really well said

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anuj for appreciating :)

    ReplyDelete

The Drama of Discrimination – You Win some, You Lose Some

I am someone who loves to see the headlines and to choose a couple of articles to read everyday. Yesterday morning was one those mornin...