Thursday 7 March 2013

My Mind is not ready to take this Women's Day as Happy !!!

Happy Women's Day!!!

Is it just equivalent to saying " Happy Holi" or "Happy Diwali".? What's "Happy" with this women's day??

Women's Days is celebrated to sow respect. appreciation and love towards women. Are we really living in a country where women is being loved, respected and appreciated?? Well the answer will be in some proportions. I can give many examples and obviously everybody knows the  names as well of the women who have set examples of women empowerment but tell me one thing , does example means majority? No!!. 


More than examples of women empowerment, the examples of rapes,  molestations and other crimes against women are seen and heard. I know I have been given a chance to stand equivalent to male, to grow and groom , to get education and all comforts which should be given to any person on this earth. But should I stop here by just saying "I have everything and should I care" 

Well answer is a BIG NO from my side!!!

I get annoyed and frustrated when I see news and hear about crime against women and the inhuman behaviour of this male dominated society for women and the question which raise in my mind is "IS IT GOING TO END ONE DAY?" I am unable to find the answer and I know we all are unable to get the answer for this question.


Our Honourable Finance Minister should understand that Nirbhaya Fund is not a solution nor a relief. Please hear the plead of Irom Sharmilla who is striving for 12 years and this inhuman govt is charging her with the attempt to commit suicide. Can't we see for what reason and for what cause she is striving. Is it her personal reason. No!!

This discussion is endless but I just hope it doesn't end up to be Aimless and Hopeless !!! Let this ray come into the life of each and every women....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Drama of Discrimination – You Win some, You Lose Some

I am someone who loves to see the headlines and to choose a couple of articles to read everyday. Yesterday morning was one those mornin...