Tuesday 26 March 2013

U must not be afraid of dreaming a little bigger Darling!!!





Dreams are not just to see at night and forget in the morning. Atleast for those who knows the value of time and money, it's not. No doubt some dreams are silly enough to even think about but if in any circumstances if you think it's achievable and will change your life positively then go for it. 


It has been aptly said that hard work never goes waste. So why should I fear from doing the same and getting late in the race of getting a job or settling fast. I wonder how does it matter even if I know what I am doing will lead me toward a big step, may be even much better than early earners.

Once I read somewhere, "when you start doing something different, first people laugh at you and think u are silly,,, but ultimately when you succeed, they think If they would be you (courtesy Rakesh).

I want people to laugh at me!!!. I am ready to do the different. 


If people say that there is no short cut for success then why do they even set standards. I mean who are they to set the right age of things..........completing education, getting a job, getting married, having family bla bla bla. Is it pre-written somewhere or what. Now is that so that my dreams have to take permission of these set standards or so called standard setters as what and when I should start and end up to. I am sorry If I fail to do so coz I know I will Not.


Today some one asked that same repeated question which everyone has to answer somewhere in in front of someone, "Where I see myself 10 years down the line?" This was for the first time in my life when I knew the exact answer and I could say in front of that person coz atleast he/she was not an interviewer as well so I answered fearlessly and I said the Truth, but wait a second........."You are Laughing........Excuse me I have not cracked a joke." These things encourage me even more than before coz I believe in something I have already written before. No matter who says what and believe me or not, no one is gonna teach you this lesson, infact you yourself has to learn from life.................Always believe in yourself!!!























  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Drama of Discrimination – You Win some, You Lose Some

I am someone who loves to see the headlines and to choose a couple of articles to read everyday. Yesterday morning was one those mornin...