Sunday 16 August 2015

Meet Akshat- You Promised You Will

You Promised You Will-Continued

YOU PROMISED YOU WILL cover(1)
This is for someone who loved me the way I was, who wanted me to be the way I was. I would get completely mad over things with him and he loved my silliness all the time. His good sense of humor, funny gestures, love for nature, support, affection and above all his incredible tolerance were remarkable. A true companion whom I could trust throughout my life, he was the one who gave me the best memories of my life which are worth cherishing and remembering. I discovered that each and every emotion of life was there sleeping in the deep corners of my heart, only after he entered my life. I experienced unconditional love, boundless and compassionate romance, selfless care, endless support, empathy and above all I had eternal faith in him.
Watch and read my first book on love, romance and an unfulfilled promise: You Promised You Will- A tale of two incomplete souls  on youtube http://youtu.be/Xi7p88n5eVs-Give your reviews on the official facebook page:  http://facebook.com/youpromisedyouwill?ref=bookmarks.
Follow me on twitter at @akshatniharika for more posts and the release events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Drama of Discrimination – You Win some, You Lose Some

I am someone who loves to see the headlines and to choose a couple of articles to read everyday. Yesterday morning was one those mornin...